Injured by a Doctor or Hospital in Georgia?
Savannah Medical Malpractice Attorney
Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider deviates from the
accepted "standard of care" in the medical field. Thousands
of cases are filed per year, and many people involved die as a result
of the malpractice. If you or someone you love have been involved in such
a scenario, call Savannah's qualified personal injury attorney at
the Vaught Law Firm, P.C. to retain sound legal representation for your case.
Have you or a loved one been the victim of medical malpractice? Call the
Vaught Law Firm, P.C. today!
In order to prove that medical malpractice occurred, Attorney Vaught will
gather the evidence specific to your case in order to show the court that
your doctor, nurse, or other medical practitioner was negligent to the
point of injury or death.
We handle medical malpractice cases that include issues such as:
- Infections or injury from a contaminated surgical procedure
- Blood test and laboratory errors
- Careless or negligent behavior by paramedics and other emergency officials
- Improper use of anesthesia
- Lack of oxygen for the patient during a procedure
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition
- Delayed treatment of a medical condition
- Incorrect administration of medicine including the improper medication used
At the Vaught Law Firm, P.C., we take each case extremely seriously. Because
your specific case is important to us, we are dedicated to consulting
experts from the best institutions in the medical field, including Harvard,
Stanford, Vanderbilt and Johns Hopkins in order to gain the highest levels
of expertise available and to best serve you and your case.
Let Us Put Our Experience to Work for You
The Vaught Law Firm, P.C. serves Savannah and all of Georgia with our knowledge
and legal support through personal injury cases and more.
Call us today to set up a free case consultation to discuss your particular case and
how we can best help you to achieve the results you desire.